Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 Years

I just passed my 5 year mark at my work. So crazy how time flies. The other week one of my coworkers had a work baby shower and since 3 of us are expecting, I had to get a few pictures.


Tori is expecting a boy February 24th, I'm expecting a girl November 30th, and Karmon is expecting a boy October 23rd. 


When Tori first came to work at our branch I joked with my boss, Jono, to watch out and teased that all three of us (Tori, Karmon, and I) would all get pregnant and my poor boss would be the only one left to run branch while we were on maternity leave. Little did I know that my words would come true. Luckily for my boss, Karmon was promoted so she is at a different building now and there is enough time between Tori and I that our maternity leaves won't overlap (or at least we hope not). 

When customers ask about us all being pregnant, I like to joke that it's in the water :)



No comments:

Post a Comment