Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another Baby Shower

So my cousins threw me a wonderful shower for our side of the family. They put so much into and it turned out super cute! This time I was much better with pictures. Mason had the day off and so he got to join in on the girly fun!


Yes, we did have Mason move so that antlers were coming out of his head :)
My Mom and her sisters
Aunts!

Cousins!

Oops, I guess Mason wasn't quite ready.
Have I mentioned how spoiled our girl is going to be?!!!
How cute is this? My cousins made onesie cupcakes :)
And my Aunt made a diaper cake :) This was filled with so many goodies!
Oh and I guess I forgot to take a picture, but my cousins made over 20 darling hair bows! Thank goodness they did all that work because I don't have the patience and I probably would have done horribly if I had attempted making one. I'm just impressed with all the crafty skills that everyone else has, because I don't have them.

Thank you everyone for coming and for your presents for our girl! They were all so wonderful and cute! Our girl is way too spoiled and she isn't even here yet. Special thanks to my cousins for all the hard work they did putting together this shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment