Sunday, April 28, 2013

2, 3, & 4 months

Ava has changed so much over the past couple of months. She has gone from smiling to giggling to laughing to screaming, happy screaming. Ava loves to talk all the time. She has quite the vocabulary. She is also becoming more mobile and is working on sitting up by herself and rolling over.

At Ava's 2 month appointment, she was 11 pounds and 22 1/2 inches. She was average for both weight and height.

Here is Ava at 3 months:



Falling over is funny.








K, mom, I'm done with sitting up.
At Ava's 4 month appointment she was 13 pounds 11 ounces and 26 1/4 inches. She was average for weight but jumped to the 95th percentile for height. Crazy! I guess I didn't realize how tall she was getting because she always curls up.





Sitting up is fun.



After Ava's appointment. I might have been delaying going to work for a few minutes. It was really nice to spend the morning with Ava.



No comments:

Post a Comment