So I guess I have been in denial about how tall Ava is getting, because last night Mason put her in 9 month clothing and it wasn't too big on her. I think I've been trying to keeping Ava in the same clothing since I went back to work, refusing that she could grow up while I was gone, and trying to squeeze on 3 month and even some 3-6 month clothing that doesn't fit. I have been especially trying to put her in the 3-6 month clothing because she is 4 months and I assumed she was still average in height, so 3-6 month clothing should fit right? I guess I have a lot more cloths to pack away. So to Kristen: I'm not sure if Ava is going to be able to wear that crab outfit in August to match with Natalya and be twins. Might have to squeeze Ava into it. But hey, Natalya is probably growing like a weed too and won't fit in her crab outfit either. I guess we'll see.
I went to a workshop where I put together frozen meals. I signed up mainly to force myself into making meals again. I am so excited because I have 18 meals ready to go and meal #1 is tonight. I figure that I'll have meals for most of the month of May.
Mother's Day and our 5 year anniversary is coming up this month. I am really excited. I've been trying to pick a restaurant for Mason and I to go to for our anniversary. Mason gave me the choice for a present between chocolate, flowers or jewelry. I picked chocolate of course! Maybe we'll go to the Melting Pot. We've never tried it.
Well better go, Ava wanted to go to bed 20 minutes ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment