Monday, July 1, 2013

Jerica's Baby Shower

I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Jerica yesterday.  It was a lot of fun and I think it turned out really well. Here is the invite that I sent out.

Here are some pictures before the shower started.

Monster fruit salad that Mason made.

Game that I had and favors.



My mom found these cute balloons.


Chillin' before it all started.

Diaper cake I made for Jerica.

Since it was so hot I set up our hose to mist and put it up in a tree. Every once in awhile the wind would pick up and the mist would cool us down.

Jerica got some fun and cute stuff.






Afterwards, I had everyone wear a mustache and we took some pictures.









One friend left early and so I didn't get a mustache picture of her. Luckily she got a regular picture with Jerica, so she sent it to me so I could photoshop it.

Boys are so much fun. Can't wait for Dusty and Jerica's little one. It will be fun for Ava to have a cousin nearby to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment