Thursday, July 4, 2013

Memorial Day


So on Memorial Day, my parents, Ava, and I went to visit graves and grandparents. I was very excited to go see my grandparents, because they hadn't met Ava yet.

Here is a picture during the drive.
Ava did great with my aunt Susan and loved her great grandma. Ava and my grandma share the same birthday.
I uploaded this the wrong way, but thought it was cool, so I kept it.

Ava's middle name Claire is after my Grandpa Clair. Ava was fine with her great grandpa, until she would reach up and grab his face and look at him. My dad's voice is very similar to my grandpa's so I think that she thought she was in my dad's arms. We kept trying to have my grandpa hold Ava, but the same thing kept happening. So here is the video uploaded the right way. Sorry I cut it off a bit too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment