Thursday, July 4, 2013

A Saturday with Friends

A few Saturdays ago, Ava and I went to lunch with some of my old coworkers Karmon and Julie. It was great to catch up and see the kids. Julie's girl was so cute and wanted to sit by Ava. Julie's boy has grown up and it's so crazy to see how big he has gotten. Of course Karmon brought her boy who is Ava's boyfriend.

Here is Ava that day. She learned how to eat her shoes. She now puts her feet in her mouth all the time.



Tasty

Then that night Mason, Ava, and I headed off to a friend's party. This friend was only in town for a couple of days, so she had a party at her sister's house so that she could see everyone. I hadn't seen her since before Ava was born and so it was fun to see her. She was an absolute pro with Ava.

Here are some pictures from that night.
Her sister's house was so huge and had so much in it. It was really cool and Mason loved the half pipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment