I've been watching Mason's cousin's girl (I'll call her "L") for awhile now. At first L and Ava took awhile to get along, but now I think that they are really good friends. L now for the most part doesn't mind Ava stealing toys from her and giving her kisses. Ava gets excited and knows when L is going to come to play.
It took me awhile to get used to watching 2 kids, but now it's not so bad. In a lot of ways it's been good for me because it has provided more structure to my week. Plus, for the most part, I clean the house more. Some days are hard like when naps don't match up, but most days are fun with these 2 girls.
 |
| Holding hands |
 |
As long as L has Eeyore, she is good to go.
Too bad Ava tries to steal him all the time from her. |
I found that the best way to get L adjusted to our house is to play some lively music when she comes over.
 |
| Ava stealing L's Eeyore |
 |
| Sleepy girls |
One day it was raining really hard and so L and Ava were trying to look out the window.
 |
| I think this picture is a perfect representation of these two. Ava always silly and L thinking "and you're telling me, I have to play with her?" Haha! |
 |
| Both girls already love being on the phone |
No comments:
Post a Comment