Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Apparently Not Long

So just before Christmas our internet went out. Today we had someone come to fix it today. I'll see if it is really fixed when I get home today. I really wanted a new modem because I think this one is shot, but of course everyone just wants to fix things and not replace them.

Lately I have been running to my parents for any internet needs like getting ready for next semester. It's been really hard to live without it. For anyone that knows me, they know that I am very dependent on the internet; I live and breathe internet. I have been coming home from work wondering what to do with my time because everything that I need to do requires internet.

So as soon it is fixed, I'll be able to upload pictures of our Christmas  (hopefully my wedding video too) for a post.

UPDATE: We have internet! So the guy got our modem to work and I took care of the rest so now our internet is back up and running.  I'm in so much shock that it is already working, now I don't know what to do first...

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I don't know what Andy and I would do without the internet! Especially Andy, he is on it ALL the time! How would you blog stalk people without the internet??? LOL

    ReplyDelete