Warning- Super Long Post Below!
So Mason and I did a lot more over the summer, well not that much, but more than I have reported and now I am finally getting to it all about 6 months later. Yep, that's the story of my life, I'm always super late. But anyways, I thought I would still get my blog caught up.
Mason and I went to a baseball game over the summer. Mason's work gave him tickets. We went and it was raining like crazy. I didn't want to be there, I wanted to be home with hot chocolate. But Mason told me that he would buy me a hot dog. So after we got food, we became sopping wet. Usually I don't mind the rain. Often I love it. But I don't like sports. Since it was raining hard and there was some lightning, they held off the game for over a hour and I complained how whimpy those guys are. Anyways the rain stopped and a rainbow came out. We stayed for the first half of the game and then left. The Bee's were losing and I'm assuming that they lost that night, but I don't know for sure.
Also this summer, I helped Teresa and Julie throw a baby shower for our friend Whitney (who had her baby in August). Can I just say that I love shopping for baby clothes; it's so much fun. I hope that Whitney got all that she needed. I was quite surprised that one of my games was a big hit. I asked everyone for a baby picture and then put them up on a poster board and had everyone guess who was who. I couldn't believe how hard everyone was trying. I know that I would have given up. It was hard even for me and knew all the answers.
Later that month, we went to a party for Mason's brother Dusty's birthday. Here's some pictures from that night.
Also Mason and I went to Landon's and Becky's a few times. Here is some pictures from one of the nights.
In the beginning of September, we had a baby shower for one of my cousins. She just had her baby girl in October. Here is some cousins pictures.
K, I think that all of the pictures that I have for our unreported summer events except for I have some more pictures of Balboa Park that I haven't put up yet (some day I'll do that).


No comments:
Post a Comment