I'm really getting into subway art.
I've decided that to post these so that everyone can have them.
All you do is right click to save as, print them out and put them in a frame.
You can click on the link of the website that I got it from.
The first two links got to the same website which has more subway art designs that you might like.
The first two links got to the same website which has more subway art designs that you might like.
Red Christmas Subway Art
Your printer might be different, but this one turned out to be a dark purple red.
Cute but not what I was expecting.
Your printer might be different, but this one turned out to be a dark purple red.
Cute but not what I was expecting.
Not Christmasy, but I thought that I would add it in.





Ooooh, I LOVE subway art too! Have you heard of Modern Bird Studios? (I think that's what it is..) They do similar things! I wish I would have seen this post BEFORE Christmas! Dangit, I've been so busy. ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, so Modern Bird Studios has way cute art, but that's not the one I meant to tell you about. It is Geezees Custom Canvas Art on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteYeah, sorry I didn't put it up until after Christmas because I was going to give some out as presents, but that didn't happen and then I didn't change the date for the post for it to be published earlier.
ReplyDeleteThanks, I will definitely have to check both of them out!