Friday, June 5, 2009

More Things Off The List

So last night I finally got plane tickets, Woohoo! We are going to sunny California next Wednesday. Mason and I also did our grocery shopping, mainly stuff to prepare for our trip. Then I started on our laundry, though there is going to be a lot more once I start packing. Mason also put in a work order to maintenance. We decided that because we will be gone for about a week, to let maintenance fumigate our apartment. It will be a nice way to start spring cleaning. It also means that I better start cleaning and putting everything away.

I'm excited for my list of things to do today. Mason and I are going to go to Noodles & Co. and then we will head to B&N to buy a book each using the gift cards that Mason gave me for my birthday. It's a perfect time to buy a book, because then we will each have a new one to read on the plane. Also tomorrow, I will be starting to work on my friend Whitney's baby shower, fun stuff!

So about two weeks ago I got a cold. Now that I am fully recovered, Mason is sick. Poor guy! It is sad that when he finally got a day off (yesterday), he spent it being sick. Last night he got a crazy fever, which I never got when I was sick. Grocery shopping was fun with him, he is so cute when he is sick. I, on the other hand, am whinny when I get sick. He said the funnest things ever, too bad I have a horrible memory and can remember anything he said. After we got home I immediately gave him some medicine and put him to bed. Once he was in bed I put away the groceries and then started the laundry. Then I started getting ready a lunch and some snacks for him that he could eat at work or whenever. Mason does this for me all the time, it is sad that I think that this is the first time that I have done this for him. Of course I am always the one getting sick and I think that this the first that he has gotten sick since we have been married. Mason is truly is the sweetest husband ever! Hopefully I can do at least half for him of what he does for me. Love you Mason!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tag your it :) ...
    http://finamoon.blogspot.com/2009/05/tagged-6-unimportant-things-that-make.html

    ReplyDelete