Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yum!

So I don't always cook, but when I do I like to cook a lot. So here's tonight's meal.



I love asparagus!!!

For tonight's meal, I first cooked cubed steak in olive oil. Then added slice mushrooms and cho
pped green onion. Next I added a frozen chow mein mix that Mason and I recently found at our local grocery store. I then poured on some soy sauce. So I am not too big a fan of soy sauce, well not as big as Mason. I like soy sauce but not to the extent that he does. So I usually put a gallon of soy sauce, way too much for me, only to have Mason dump another gallon of it on, lol! This time I didn't add as much soy sauce and I tried to think of a way to sweeten it up, I'm a major sweet tooth. I decided to add honey and I think it worked. Mason didn't even add any soy sauce, I was in shock!

So why
didn't I add this to my family's recipe blog? Well I don't really consider it a recipe since it was mainly a frozen mix. But I probably will put up the salad recipe in a few weeks. (BTW, this salad is missing one ingredient, can any one guess what it is?)


Yep it's summer and that means strawberries with spinach (yum, I love spinach!).

P.S. My co-worker came by today with her new baby, YAY! Sadly I didn't have my camera. Her new baby is adorable! I think I still smell like the "new baby smell" from holding her baby :)

1 comment:

  1. This salad looks amazing. And yes I am back from China! I just made a photo blog and will post photos from China shortly if you wanna check it out. www.lucycallphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete