
So lately I have been rereading Ender's Shadow and Ender's Game. I love, Love, LOVE these books. They are among my favorites. If you are not a fantasy/sci fi reader, I suggest you branch out because you don't know what you're missing. Try Ender's Game. I have never met a person who has read this book, that hasn't liked it. I like to listen to the Peter Pan (2005) soundtrack while I read Ender's Game and the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe: the Chronicles of Naria while I read Ender's Shadow.
So Mason and I headed to Noodles & Co last Friday and then to Barnes and Noble. Here are the books that we bought. We'll see if they are any good.

So about a month ago my co-worker said that I should put this as my license plate frame, LOL!

Well the "always late" part is true of me, but I don't know about the "worth the wait" part, lol :)
Speaking of cars, about a week or two ago my dad bought a new car. It's a 2009 Subaru Tribeca, I think. My dad had us all test drive it. Here are some of the pics that I took with my cell phone.



Hi Brad!

So, as you probably have guessed, I like taking photos. With help from Brad, my camera has taken over 7000 pictures. Photography is probably my main hobby. I am far from being by any means a professional but it's a lot of fun! Recently I was looking back at my photos of about two years ago and I was thinking about how I could possibly take pictures of the same places in California and come up with new and different pictures. I guess this will be my challenge :) I have also decided that, like a few years ago, I am going to try to learn more about photography this summer, probably mainly through podcasts. So here are old pictures from April 2007 and a harbor in San Diego (note: the Development Hell Posters are not California as you probably could have guessed).
Yes this blog post is very, very long, but I did warn you with the title :) Congrats if you made it all the way through!
Yes this blog post is very, very long, but I did warn you with the title :) Congrats if you made it all the way through!
No comments:
Post a Comment