Monday, June 22, 2009

Some More Pics

So here is everything of our trip except for Sea World, Balboa Park, and a few other pics that didn't work with this slideshow. Some of the pictures were cut off on the top or bottom, SAD, but oh well. The music was kind of lame, so I cut it. So put on some fun music while you watch this slideshow and ENJOY!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: San Diego Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Laura you have some great pics. The one of the boats with all tha sails is really great. What type of camera do you use? and by the way your sister in law Jerica was one of my students at Jordan. Tell her Hi and congrats.

    Emily Housley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily-
    I have a 5 year old Nikon point and shoot, but I just recently updated my camera to a Nikon S560 that I am having fun figuring out (it's still a point and shoot). Someday I'll get a really nice digital SLR. That's so cool that you taught Jerica. I'll have to have her tell me all about it. And I'll pass along your message :)

    ReplyDelete