Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To Do... Or To Not Do

I have had a very busy schedule. It's relaxed a bit since the semester ended, but I realized at work today that there is a lot that I have to accomplish in this month. So at work I wrote a list and I am already crossing things off. Here is the beginning of it (mainly what I am suppose to do today):

1. The first thing on my list was to do my visiting teaching district leader calling since it is the beginning of a new month. I got a hold of everyone but one, what luck :) Then later tonight I was informed that I' have been released. Although it was nice to know some of the girls in our ward, especially because we are at the hospital and not our ward every Sunday, it will be nice to have some stress taken off of my shoulders.

2. So Mason and I are suppose to fly out to San Diego for my brother's graduation (Michael is getting his Ph.D) and we have yet to buy plane tickets :( I was going to buy them today but then I was waiting for Mason to get home and then I couldn't get a hold of my mom to tell her that everything changed. So maybe tomorrow morning...

When I got bored at looking at the annoying airline websites, I started messing around with photos. Here is one that I did tonight:


I think it's about time that I put on a watermark (or stamp, whatever you want to call it) on my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment