Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Few Things Mason and I Have Been Up To

Mason has been working on his popular blog DI Treasures.

I have been reading lots of books. It's been fun posting them on Instagram. My goal was to read 20 books this year. Here is 19-22 for this year.


I'm currently reading The 5th Wave and loving it. My next book will be Blackmoore.

My addiction to chocolate is back in full force.

My mom cleaned our living room carpet, so Mason and I headed to IKEA to pick up some rugs to keep the carpet clean. I had to grab the chocolate that was staring at me when we were checking out.

We tried SubZero. I loved it. Mason did not. I have been craving it ever since.

Mason and I had sushi. The last time I had it was well before I was pregnant. Liking sushi has been a slow process for me, but I absolutely loved the roll on the right. It was called Mexican Crunch or something like that. I think I really liked it because it's deep fried and who doesn't love something that is deep fried.



My Silhouette came and I have another craft that I finished using it. I really need to post about it soon.


Got this Studio Ghibli movie. It's pretty cute!

Mason got me a pretty rose.


I also really need to make corn chowder this weekend.

Mason will be helping with the ward's trunk or treat.

And that's about it. Our lives basically revolve around Ava and that leaves little time for much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment