Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finally Finished

Finally finished this wreath that I started 3 years ago. I'm kind of glad that I ran into problems though because it made me rethink how to do it and I really like the changes I made. I did end up finding some more of the ribbon after all and I used it to make the bow at top.



I'm really happy with how it turned out. Because I didn't think I could get more ribbon, I added the yellow yarn. Then I found the letter for only $1.50 so I thought I would add that. It was already painted white but it was cheaper than the unpainted ones. I didn't want to sand it so that's why it has a striped look from painting over the white.

I'm also currently working on another fall wreath. Let's hope I can finish it before this month is up and not in 3 years. The wreath seems pretty simple after I finish the spray painting.

I'm also working on the grandparents Christmas gifts. I think that it will be my most favorite craft though it requires some work. Sadly I won't be able to post about it until after Christmas. Can't spoil the surprise now can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment