So last year, I was a watermelon for Halloween. I don't remember if I posted this story here on my blog or not, so sorry if I have. So last year, since it was Halloween, it was an excuse to wear jeans. So in the morning I threw on some jeans and shirt. Then I spotted my GIR sweater. I knew it was a sweater I couldn't put on any other day to work, so I put that on too.
People of course started asking me what I had dressed up as and well I don't usually dress up for Halloween. I started joking that I was a watermelon because of the colors I was wearing and frankly I felt like one. Pictures of people dressed up from other offices started coming across the email. I responded to one coworker from another office telling that I liked her costume and I jokingly added that I was a watermelon. She then responded that she wanted a picture, oops!
Mason came to visit me and we decided to add seeds on my belly to actually make my outfit into a costume. So Mason cut up some black paper and we taped them on. I took the above photo and sent it to her.
A couple of months later, I took those 2 pictures of Ava and thought she looked like a watermelon. I then knew I wanted to pair the picture with the Halloween picture of me. Now several months later, I finally have.

No comments:
Post a Comment