They were feeding the penguins when we were there.
I took pictures afterwards, but it cool to see the penguins energetic.
Mason and I kind of thought this display was a bit strange and creepy.
It was a display of a male seahorse with eggs that contained plastic embryos.
Yum, we had this lobster for dinner. JK :)
This is when I told Mason that I didn't need to have any kids, b/c I have him.
Lol! JK honey, love ya!
And my camera's battery died...
There was a show where they bring out birds or something, but we couldn't make it because Mason had to get to work. Mason ended up buying a toy frog (a poisonous blue dart frog) there. Then I went and woke up Brad who was sleeping and threw the frog on him to wake him up. I then warned him to watch out, that there was a poisonous frog on him. It worked, I got him up. And that was our adventures for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment