My mom's side of the family had a family reunion. It was in Pleasant Grove. Mason and I printed off directions and it seemed simple enough, basically get off the freeway and then turn left. Well I thought this left would be at a light, but it turn out to be some road that was small and at an angle, far from looking like a major road. So needless to say, we got lost. We tried to get back on track, but we got even more lost. The roads would randomly change, very opposite of the very predictable Salt Lake. There was one street where on one corner there were 3 signs all saying something different. And the corner across the street had 2 signs that said something different than what was on the first corner. Can someone please make up their mind?! Okay so it wasn't all bad because we went past the Timpanogos Temple, which was pretty. And we weren't completely lost. Brad was traveling with us so we decided to use his iPhone and ignore all street signs. After that, we found the place pretty fast. So a note to myself, whenever traveling south of the border, GPS is a must!
Now onto some fun pictures!
My Grandpa
My Grandma with her first grandchild, my cousin's cute baby girl
The people in charge
Recently engaged couple
One of my mom's cousins
And lastly Mason and I
Mason and I won some fun prizes at the reunion. Mason also bid on a harmonica and won! He was very excited. He also decided that he wanted to put together a family reunion for the Allen side.
The reunion was at a nice park. I just laid out and enjoyed the sun and got sunburned as I said in
this post. It was great to see everyone and there were some exciting engagements. Thanks to everyone that worked on putting it together, it was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment