Last week Mason worked only 2 days, one of which was a Sunday, Father's Day, which really sucked! So everyday I would come home and Mason would be dying to get out to do something, while I just wanted to relax after work and stay home. So this week is the very opposite, Mason only has off 2 days. I really have to laugh at myself this week, because now I come home from work and feel like I'm stuck at home with nothing to do and now it's Mason's turn to be tired after work and just want to relax. I'm sure that I get used to being home alone and having nothing to do but relax real soon. Then as soon as I do get used to a slower pace, Mason won't have as many hours and we'll be running around again with me being very exhausted.
Also Mason had a surprise delivery for me tonight. He said I have to wait to open it, but I have a pretty good guess of what it is. So I'll keep you posted.
Hee hee, I know what the surprise is!
ReplyDelete