Saturday, June 5, 2010

B&N

Oh how I love Barnes and Noble! Mason and I walked around the store last night and it just reminded me of the millions of books that I want to read. I came home and put some books on hold at the library. I had to stop myself after 3, because I probably won't be able to read them all right away.



This is the new planner that I got tonight at Barnes and Noble. There were lots of cute planners in the store that were 20% off. It was really hard to decide which one I liked best. Since I lost my old planner, I needed a new one. I have been feeling so disorganized lately! So I went ahead and got it. Mason also got a new planner but they didn't really have much for guys to choose from. So his is just a plain leather planner.

Here are some others that I thought were cute:











Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment