Crater Lake is the bluest lake I have ever seen. We watched a video before hand that talks about how blue it is, but I was still shocked at how blue it was. It was like someone had made dark blue kool-aid. It was gorgeous!
 |
| First arriving at the lake. |
 |
| Mason pretending to be skull kid. |
 |
| Very tall trees! |
 |
| My dad looking at the map. |
 |
| Pirate Ship :) |
 |
| I took this picture through binoculars. |
 |
| Volcano spires. |
 |
| Right after I took this picture, Mason yelled at me to stop, saying that there was a bee in my hand. I was putting my camera away and I looked down and there was a big black bee between my hand and my camera. I was just about to close my hand on it. Luckily since Mason warned me, instead of closing my hand, I opened it up, rolling my thumb away from the camera and the bee flew away. |
 |
On this hike several mosquitos were biting us.
Little did we know that there was a hike where there were going to be
swarms of mosquitos attacking us,
but that story will come in a later blog post. |
Well that's all I have on Crater Lake, stay tuned for the rest of the trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment