It was a 12+ hour trip both ways. Very, very long. On the way back I kept having Mason rub my leg since it kept falling asleep.
Our first day we went into California and went through many lava caves. They let us rent flashlights for free, but you had to pay for hard hats. I suggest getting hard hats. I hit my head in one narrow spot of a cave and had a huge thick scab on my head for about a week.
The first cave provided some nice red lights, but the rest were completely pitch black.
| Scary Michael |
| This picture makes me think of X-Files. |
| This was a cave with natural light. |
| This is the picture that I bumped my head pretty bad trying to get. I was already crawling on my hands and knees and ducking my head. It was really narrow. |
| Waiting for Brad. |
There was another really cool cave that had a small frozen pond. The way down into it was so narrow that I decided not to bring my camera so you will have to head over to Michael and Kristen's blog or look at Brad's fb pictures to check it out.
For better stories head to Michael and Kristen's blog.
For better pictures head to Brad's pictures.
Both are way ahead of me, having already finished with the Oregon Family Trip.
The next installment coming up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment