After months and months of reading basically only boring textbooks, I decided at the beginning of this summer that I was going to read several books of my own choice and forget about those awful textbooks. I really enjoyed the chance to curl up with a novel that I actually wanted to read. Mason has been reading quite a bit as well and introduced me to the Bone graphic novel series.
So anyways I made a list of all the books that I have read this summer (
since this post) and because there are so many, I'm not taking the time to do reviews for them all.
So onto the list (in no particular order).
I'm still not quite finished with my summer reading even though school has already started, but since I don't have any homework yet I'm hoping to finish Tanequil, the Bone series, and A Series of Unfortunate Events very soon. Sadly there were some books that I didn't get the chance to get to, but there's always next summer, or perhaps Christmas break.
In addition to reading as much as I could, this summer Mason and I watched every episode of X-Files together and now we are watching every episode of The Simpsons.
No comments:
Post a Comment