Mason and I instead slept in and then walked around the place that we were staying at.
Then we went to a town called Sisters. This place was pretty funny. It was a tourist spot but at the same time this was a real town to people. It's where people bought their weekly groceries, went out to eat, and filled up their car with gas... or I mean have someone else fill up their car with gas (yes we had another long wait at the gas station). It was a true old-west town.
![]() |
| Huh? Want to run that by me again? |
![]() |
| I like these hours! |
![]() |
| Awww!!! |
Eating ice cream. Some of us enjoyed it, some of us didn't...
...actually none of us really liked it. It wasn't that good.
The next day we headed to Michael and Kristen's house and the next we headed home.



















No comments:
Post a Comment