Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Real To-Do List

Mason and I just returned from a family trip to Oregon. I'm really ready for another week off because since our return, we have had so much to do. My to-do list is very long especially with school starting soon. Since we didn't have any groceries upon our return, we went out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. There I saw a cute decor piece with a very different to-do list than the one that I had made upon our return.


I loved this to-do list immediately and had to write it down. The only thing I would change would be to replace ice cream with chocolate. I would love to have this up in my home, so if anyone finds where to buy this quote on something cute to hang up on the wall, let me know! Otherwise I might just have to make it a craft project which will never get done since I'm horrible at crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment