- Lots and lots of crawling. She started out with a bit of a frog leap, but quickly lost that and became a pro at crawling.
- Coasting on furniture and loves standing up. Standing up part wasn't too fun all the time, especially in the middle of the night, until Ava figured out how to go back down and sit.
- Learned to wave and clap. Usually we can get her to clap on demand, but we're still working on the waving.
- Starting to give big, I mean BIG, slobbery kisses.
- Loves my hair, however I'm not loving that.
- Wants to crawl up the stairs. The first step is kind of bigger so she hasn't figured out how to get up it yet, thank goodness! But her cousin Natalya is already crawling stairs.
- Is a pro at signing for milk. As far as when I do the more or eat sign, she just smiles if she agrees and hasn't figured out how to make those ones.
- Loves to eat everything (but formula). She even will help put the tray on her booster seat.
- Still loves her walks. It calms her down immediately and she loves looking around and watching people. I'm kind of sad that it is getting colder because I know it means that I won't be able to take her for walks everyday soon.
Monday, September 23, 2013
8 Months
I can't believe that I have a 9 month old already. Here are some things about Ava while she was 8 months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment