So I'm finally doing a post about Ava's blessing day. Ava was blessed back in March with her cousin Natalya. I did
a little post clear back then and
this post too. You can also check out
Kristen's post here.
Mason did a beautiful blessing and Ava had a wonderful day. I was thrilled that Ava could share that day with Natalya. I was also relieved that Ava didn't cry during her blessing. In fact, both girls did great!
Afterwards Mason's Uncle Shawn told us that before Sacrament he was talking to his daughter who is about 4 years old and asked her if she thought Ava was cute. With her big adorable eyes, she looked up to him and responded "no daddy, she's beautiful." Mason's cousin is so precious!
Now onto lots of pictures in no particular order.
 |
| A little bit chilly. |
 |
| Mason and his brother Dusty |
Allen Family
 |
| Ava's Aunts and Uncle |
 |
| My Aunt and Cousins, so happy that they came |
 |
| My Grandparents |
 |
| Grandparents, Ava and her Cousins |
 |
| Everyone! |
 |
| My Cousin holding Ava |
 |
| Having a little sister has been hard for Mr Maddox |
 |
| Very hard |
 |
| Natalya and my Grandpa |
 |
| Kristen, Natayla, and Kristen's sisters |
No comments:
Post a Comment