This craft was cheap. I got the wood from Wood Connection for $2.50. I got the paint 3 for $1. The ribbon was on clearance and the scrapbook paper just a few cents.
The coasters in the picture were a cheap craft too. I was meaning to do a post about them, but I only finished 3 out of the 6 I had initially planned to do. They are just plain tiles from Home Depot that are a few cents each, scrapbook paper, and I found a large sheet of foam for $0.50 at Hobby Lobby.
I'm still trying to finish my wreaths. I ran into a problem on one of them. I thought I had bought more ribbon for it but if I did, I can't find it. Since I can't find it at home and I think it is no longer at stores, I think I'll have to improvise.
It seems like every fall, I pull out the crafts. Let's hope this fall I can get a lot done for a change.

No comments:
Post a Comment