Thursday, September 26, 2013
So...
So I broke down and bought the purse. I went to Kohl's to see it in person and it was exactly what I wanted. It took awhile to find the purse. I saw all the other colors and was about to give up. Then I started to really dig and found the one in the color I wanted. Mason calls it a "robot grey" so he approves of the purse. It so nice having a new purse. I like having a clean, organized purse. This purse has three sections so I hope it will help it to stay organized. While I was at Kohl's I also got some clothes for Ava that were on clearance. I love Kohl's clearance because I can usually find some great stuff for only $2-3. My favorite is the blue floral shirt. It will be so cute for Ava to wear next summer.
Afterwards Mason and went to a Mexican restaurant that we hadn't been to since before we were married. I got my usual cheese quesadilla that I used to crave all the time and Mason decided to try their chimichangas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment